Part of what makes Bandzoogle the best platform for musicians is our drive to constantly listen and improve. Every year, our team pushes out hundreds of updates based on your feedback.
In 15 years of making beautiful band websites, here are the 15 reasons why Bandzoogle is the best - and what better way to do it than in song!
1. Come together, right now. Everything is in one place. Free domain? Check. Email? Check. Web hosting? Check. All of our features and tech are included and supported. You’ll never have to go anywhere else. But if you do…
2. We play well with others. Bandzoogle is the perfect hub to connect all of your social media, and external band tools. SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Airbit, GigSalad, Dropbox, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Bandsintown are our friends! All of these tools are built-in and match beautifully with individual design templates. So long mismatched widgets, helloooo beautifully supported integrations!
3. It’s easy like Sunday morning. Not sure what kind of content to add? Check out our blog. No time for reading? Simple - start with our preset pages. We take the guesswork out of what pages you need, content to add to your EPK, creating your band bio, or even how to build out your store.
4. Please, play that funky music. Add FLAC, mp3, or wav files to your site-wide or compact players. Set up pre-orders, add inventory for your CDs, vinyl, and mixtapes. Or even trade tracks for mailing list sign ups. Sell music right from your players, or share it to your socials.
5. Shake your money maker. Our sales tools don’t stop at music and merch. You can sell everything from tickets to video lessons, from sheet music to licencing. Connect PayPal or Stripe, add taxation options and shipping tools, or keep it simple with a flat handling fee. Best of all, it’s commission-free. We take zero dollars from your online sales.
6. Your hands are on the wheel. We give you creative control. Choose a website template and customize it as you like. All of our themes look beautiful across any device. Create a custom theme and save it for later. Add your own CSS. Choose from any of our stunning preset theme variants to get a turnkey site. Our theme chooser provides many examples of our website designs across different musical genres. But if you’re a splittercore band or play Scottish Pirate Metal, fear not! Simply choose a blank template and make it your own.
7. There ain’t no mountain high enough to stop us from helping you. In the rare occasion that you’ll need help, the best support team is waiting in live chat or email 7 days a week. They’re all musicians just like you; the perfect roadie for your web stage.
8. Give a little bit to your fans. When you provide part of yourself to your fans, you get loyalty in return. Bandzoogle provides great email marketing tools to build out an online music marketing strategy. Send download codes, share band stories, keep your fans in the loop. As your fans grow, you can organize your groups or send emails with geo targeting. Build professional newsletters, and schedule them before you hit the road. View advanced stats like read rates, bounces, and click-throughs.
9. For when you’re on the road again. Blog or Podcast your journey. Allow visitors to subscribe to your feed, or choose from many modern display options available. You can share to social media in a few clicks.
10. The search is over. Bandzoogle has great SEO. Connect Google Webmaster tools, submit your sitemap, add an event schema, and customize your meta tags. Our sites output clean code that’s easy for Google to crawl and index your band’s site. Our servers are top notch, with quick page load times to further impress our SEO conscious members. If you want to take it a step further, we wrote a great SEO guide for musicians.
11. We have a modern love. We’re constantly adding new ways to display your content, from new layout options for your galleries and blog, to deconstructed or tidy grid images and text. From micro integrations to parallax sections, our design team is on top of current design trends and pushing out more modern and flexible options on the regular.
12. Ch-ch-changes. We know how musicians love to reinvent themselves and keep their brand fresh. With Bandzoogle you can change themes with the click of a button without rebuilding your website. Change from a multi page design, to a one page site with anchored sections in a few clicks. It’s easy and seamless, and all designs work great across any device.
13. We’re not another brick in the wall. We don’t answer to any evil overlords - we have no board of directors or parent company. We’re 100% independent, and all of our choices are our own, and based on your feedback. We listen, and we’re musicians ourselves. For the last 15 years, our team has built a product they would need for their music business.
14. You can pack it up. Every day bands reach out to us because they’re unhappy with their current, generic website builder or designer, but the thought of starting over is daunting. Our simple 3 step website builder make this really easy. We can start you off with suggested content, you can import your mailing list or an existing blog, and connect your social networking accounts. You’ll have a better, brand new music website in no time. Best of all, you’ll be able to update, and maintain it with no headaches.
15. Da-Da-Data. Connect Google Analytics, or use our comprehensive reporting tools to view stats like website visitors by location, top search terms, all time fans. Drill down into your music website stats and find out which songs have full listens, partial or skips. Find out who clicked through links in your newsletter, your read rates and bounce rates all through your control panel.
Can you guess the artist references above?
Get your own website up-and-running in minutes with these features and more. Sign up now!
Build a stunning band website and store in minutes
- Promote your music on your own unique website.
- Sell music & merch directly to your fans. Keep 100%.
- Grow your fan base with built-in marketing tools.
Free 30 day trial, no credit card needed.