At Bandzoogle, we build tools that help bands succeed online. Our app powers tens of thousands of artist websites, helping them make a living by selling their music and growing their fan base.
More than just building a great product, our goal is also to create a great place to work.
Work from anywhere
Bandzoogle is a fully remote team, but we don't let physical distance keep us apart. We're always in close contact through our busy company Slack channels, video meetings, and yearly face-to-face meetups in fun places (like Chateau Montebello in Quebec).
Startup vibe, solid foundation
We're not the typical music industry startup. We've achieved double-digit growth every year since we launched in 2003, all without the pressures of VC funding. At Bandzoogle we have the best of both worlds: a light-weight "startup" atmosphere backed up by a solid, profitable company. We were named one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers in 2022.
Don't forget the perks!
- Flexible working hours
- Full health coverage (including vision and dental)
- A shiny new MacBook (or whatever you prefer)
- A $1,000 yearly education budget. Learn new skills and we'll reimburse books, courses, conferences, etc.
- Reimbursement of home office expenses, internet, and use of co-working spaces
- Yearly meet-ups in fun locations, family included!