Terms of service
By creating an account on Bandzoogle.com (the Service), you (the User) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
You must be at least 18 years of age to use Bandzoogle.
You may only hold one trial account.
You must own the intellectual property (copyright and trademarks) to any material uploaded to our servers.
You agree that the Service contain copyrighted material, trade secrets, and other proprietary intellectual property that are property of Bandzoogle. They are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other proprietary rights and laws, and they may only be used or accessed as specifically provided for in these terms of service.
You may not store any of Bandzoogle (including any portion of the software or documentation) on any computer or other device, or copy or otherwise use such information to create derivative works.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot be liable for loss or damage due to failure to comply with this obligation.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Bandzoogle does not allow any of the following content, or links to external sites with such content on user sites:
- Pornographic or sexually explicit material
- Content of an illegal nature, including copyright materials
- Content that is deemed to be threatening, obscene or that has the purpose of inciting hate
- You may not use Bandzoogle to send unsolicited emails. We reserve the right to disable outgoing emails from your account if emails sent from it are marked as spam by recipients.
You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, create a derivative work, or display the Software code in human readable form, or otherwise use Bandzoogles (which includes its software and documentation) except as explicitly provided for in this agreement.
You agree that you will not store, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Services. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Services (which includes its software and documentation), create derivative works based on or in any manner commercially exploit the Services, in whole or in part.
We reserve the right to limit or disable outgoing emails from your account if you exceed 20,000 emails in a 30 day period.
You may not use the service for file sharing or storage aside for normal website files. We reserve the right to remove/disable large files uploaded to your account.
- All plans are billed in advance. Monthly plans rebill every 30 days. Prepaid plans do not automatically re-bill.
- Upgrades/downgrades can be done anytime. We will credit you the pro-rated amount of days of the new plan. We cannot provide refunds or cash credits for downgrades.
- To cancel your account, you must click the "Cancel" link in the "Account" section of your control panel. Cancellation requests by email or live chat will not be accepted.
- Cancellation must be submitted 2 business days prior to the rebilling date.
- The service is billed in advance, and is non-refundable.
- Websites will be permanently deleted after cancellation.
- Credit card or PayPal chargebacks will incur a fee of $100 to reinstate accounts. Users sites that incur chargebacks will be permanently deleted, and domain ownership transferred to Bandzoogle.
- We register one new domain OR set up one existing domain per account. Additional domains incur a $14.95 ser up charge.
- We renew one domain per account per year. Accounts must be fully paid for domains to be renewed.
- Domains will not be renewed after cancellation.
- Upon cancellation, domains are instantly unlocked and a transfer code is sent by email the address associated to the account. It is the responsability of the user to transfer the domain to a new registrar.
- Bandzoogle will not be liable for issues related to domains on accounts that have been cancelled, have chargebacks, or have lapsed due to non payment for any period of time.
Indemnification and Warranties
Your use of Bandzoogle is at your sole risk. Bandzoogle is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Though we do everything possible to maintain a reliable service, we cannot guarantee that Bandzoogle will be error free or uninterrupted, and cannot be responsible data loss. Under no circumstances will Bandzoogle bear any responsibility for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability.
Further, you agree to defend, indemnify, save and hold Bandzoogle harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, potential losses, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney's fees), asserted against Bandzoogle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, agents, customers, officers, contractors, and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by you.
If a breach of these terms results in damages or costs to Bandzoogle, they will be billed to you (including but not limited to: data transfer, storage space, legal costs.)
If for any reason any provision of these terms of service shall conflict with any statute, law, regulation or ordinance, then in such event the provision in question shall be modified only to the extent necessary to bring it within such requirements, and (as modified) these terms of service shall continue in full force and effect.
These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of Montreal and the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, and are applicable to all international users including the UK and the USA.
When you create a trial account, we store your band name and email address in our database. Paid user members also have their billing address and full name stored. This information is not shared with any other organization unless we have your approval, or the information is required to investigate or prevent illegal activities, fraud, or violation of our terms of service.
To access Bandzoogle, a Cookie with a unique identifier is required.
Bandzoogle reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without notification. For questions about the terms, contact support(at)bandzoogle.com or send mail to:
Canada J0P 1H0
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
To file a copyright infringement complaint, you must do so by postal mail. We will not accept email infringement complaints. Further, you agree to be liable for all material damages (including attorney fees) if you misrepresent that a website is infringing on your copyrights.
To pursue a claim on infringement please provide:
- URLs to the pages that you claim are infringing your copyrighted work.
- Your contact information, including email address
- Send the written communication to:
Canada J0P 1H0
Bandzoogle is a registered Trademark
® © 2014 Sitezoogle Inc.