Bandzoogle is looking for a part-time support person to join our growing team of music-loving computer experts. The candidate will be responsible for helping customers via web chat and email, testing new features, and suggesting improvements for our products.
This is a part-time work from home position and work hours will take place 4pm and 10pm PST and after. We hire across the globe!
- Visible minorities
- Persons with disabilities
- Indigenous people
- Newcomers to Canada
- Strong understanding of domains, DNS and email
- Strong understanding of web pages and the internet, including HTML/CSS, domain names, and widgets
- Expert level computer skills
- Top-notch time management skills
- Friendly and courteous, with excellent written English
- Self-motivated and have experience working from home
- Loads of patience!
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in IT, or have built websites from scratch
- Have graphic design experience
- Know our system inside and out
- Have bunny slippers
We appreciate all interest expressed in this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.