Welcome to Bandzoogle! During your free website trial, you’ll be able to design a website that is unique to your band. You can build out a website using your music, text, images and more, then decide if you’d like to upgrade to a paid plan.
When you sign up for a Bandzoogle trial, we’ll provide you with a temporary domain and unique password to view your website when you’re not logged in. This article includes the following information:
- How to view your website during your free trial
- Where to find your free trial website password
How to view your website during your free trial
While you’re logged into your Bandzoogle editor, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Bandzoogle account
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘View Site’ in the top right corner
To share your website in progress with your bandmates, friends, or family, here are the the steps:
- In your browser address bar, enter your temporary domain and click ‘Enter’ on your keyboard
- Enter the preview password provided in your Bandzoogle dashboard in the field provided
- Click on the blue arrow or press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard
During your trial, your temporary domain will be yourprojectname.bandzoogle.com. For example, if your project name is The Great Band, your temporary domain will be thegreatband.bandzoogle.com.
Where to find your free trial website password
If you want to share your website with your bandmates during the free trial period, they’ll be able to see a live version of your site in their browser. They’ll need to enter the unique access password, which you can find here:
From your Control Panel:
- Click ‘View Site’ at the right of your Control Panel, next to your project icon and upgrade prompt
- In ‘Preview mode’ your password is listed in the top banner
From your dashboard:
- Click on the BZ (Home) icon in the top left of your Control Panel
- At the top of your ‘Dashboard’ page, you’ll see a call-to-action with your unique password listed
- Send out your temporary domain and password to your bandmates, letting them know how to access the website in progress
Note: You can upgrade your account at any time to create your own custom domain name and enjoy the full website experience.