You’ll receive important updates and information about your Bandzoogle account via email. Bandzoogle sends notifications about payment failures, domain renewals, site purchases, and coaching emails, to you as needed.
In the event that attempts to your ‘Primary email’ bounce and we cannot contact you at your primary email address, we’ll reach out to you at your ‘Backup email.’ You will also be able to write into support from your ‘Backup email’ and the transcript will be saved in your ‘Help History.’
How to setup your backup email address:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- Click on Account Details
- In your Profile Details, click ‘change backup email’ next to the ‘Backup email’ option
- Add a backup email address
- Click 'Save'
- You cannot add a backup email address that is already being used as a primary email address on another account.
- An account must be ‘confirmed’ to add a backup email. You can learn more about confirming your account here.
What if I don’t have a backup email address?
In the event that you don’t have another email address, we recommend creating one. This can come in handy if you are using domain-based email and your domain becomes misconfigured.