If you have an external website and want to use Bandzoogle just for one page, you should be able to set this up with your current domain host.
This Help article includes:
- How to set up a specific page
- How to adjust domain records to point to a page at Bandzoogle
How do I set up my page?
You can add a page that uses a certain feature or functionality. For example, set up a crowdfunding page or an Electronic Press Kit page here.
How to add the page to your external website:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’
- Select ‘Add a page’
- Select a Page Type, such as Crowdfunding, or Electronic Press Kit (EPK)
- Name your page in the ‘Title’ field (defaults to the Page Type if unchanged)
- Click ‘Create my page’
- Add content to the features which are pre-populated on the page, or add more features to fill in content.
How do I point to my page to Bandzoogle?
- Contact your domain registrar and let them know you’d like to create a subdomain (for example - crowdfund.mydomain.com)
- In your DNS settings, set the A record for this subdomain to: 184.108.40.206
- Contact us and we will manually add the subdomain to your account
- The A record specifies the IP address to which the visitor would be sent for your subdomain.
- This only applies if you want to use Bandzoogle for a single option, such as a crowdfunding campaign page, and you will maintain your artist website elsewhere.
- If you have a Bandzoogle website, you’ll just add a page and the domain will look like this: