If you already have a blog set up through Tumblr or elsewhere (e.g. Wordpress, Blogger, etc.) you can easily import it to the Blog feature on your Bandzoogle website. There is no limit to the quantity of external blogs that can be imported. These will sync automatically to include any past or future blog posts add on those external platforms.
How to import your Tumblr blog posts to your website:
If you’ve already added a blog feature skip to step 6.
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’ and open the page to which you’ll be adding your Tumblr blog posts
- Click ‘Add feature’
- Select the ‘Blog’ feature
- Use the placement arrows on that page to set the blog’s location
- Enter a title for your blog
- Click ‘Import posts’ in the left hand pane
- Click ‘Add blog feed’ button
- Enter the URL (website address) for your external blog
- Click ‘Test’
- Click ‘Save and import’
All previous posts should be listed on your blog feature. If any are missing, click the ‘Import Posts’ tab, then click the ‘Update now’ link.
To remove an external feed click the ‘X’ next to the feed details.
Note: There can only be one blog feature per page on your Bandzoogle website.