Bandzoogle music features are awesome, and Airbit (formerly MyFlashStore) provides a few extra options that are especially useful for producers. Bandzoogle is proudly partnered with Airbit, so this feature is integrated into your site tools.
Airbit provides many great options for producers, including:
- Different prices for track downloads based on different licenses
- The option to create custom licenses
- Easy integration with a PayPal account to process payments
- Multiple track uploads
- Watermarking pop tracks for sale
- Ability to set co-producer revenue splits
- An online marketplace to showcase beats
Airbit offers a free plan but for more features you can upgrade to their Gold or Platinum plans.
How to use the Airbit player feature on your website:
First, you will need to configure your player in your Airbit account. To do this, follow these steps:
- From the Airbit dashboard, click the 'Music Stores' link in the sidebar and then the 'HTML5 Stores' link in the dropdown menu
- Scroll down and click "Create a new configuration"
- In the pop-up window, give the configuration a name and click "Save"
- Optional: Customize the store as desired using the options at the bottom and click "Save configuration"
Next you can use these steps to add your Airbit player to your Bandzoogle website:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’ and open the page on which you’ll be working
- Click ‘Add feature’
- Select ‘Airbit’ and use the placement arrows to set the feature’s location
- Enter your Airbit username
- Choose your ‘Display style’
- Facebook app
- Airbit profile
- Choose your theme palette options
Yes: Use the Bandzoogle ‘Edit Theme’ tab to choose colors
Note: Use Section Style 1 ‘Link Color’
No: Uses the default Airbit light blue color
- Click ‘Save’
This will add an Airbit player to the page that automatically matches your website’s design. Fans can preview and buy tracks directly on your website.