If you’d like to restrict access to a page, you can protect it with a password. Visitors will know the page is there but will not be able to see the content without the page password. If you don’t want visitors to access any pages on your site, please view the ‘Adding an Under Construction Page’ help article.
How to assign a page password:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’
- New page: Click ‘Add a page’, add a title and select your page options
- Existing: Click the pencil icon next to the page you want to modify
- Click ‘Advanced settings’
- Next to ‘Access Restrictions’ select ‘Anyone with a password’
- Enter a password for this page
- Click ‘Save’
Note: Anyone who visits this page will be prompted to enter a password for access. Anyone without the correct password will not be able to access the page content.