Bandzoogle offers many options for adding music to your website. We have built-in music players that allow you to stream and sell directly from your website. If you’d like to use a Spotify widget instead, this can easily be embedded using our HTML feature.
How to add a Spotify player to your website:
- Follow the steps in the Spotify widget generator to create your Spotify player
- Log in to your Bandzoogle account
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’ and open the page on which you’ll be working
- Click ‘Add feature’
- Select the ‘HTML code’ feature
- Use the placement arrows on that page to set the feature’s location
- Paste the Spotify embed code into the text box
- Click ‘Save’
- The Spotify player embed code places a widget on your website. Since this is not a Bandzoogle feature it will not skin to the style/colors you have chosen for your website. For a more cohesive look please use Bandzoogle’s built-in music features.
- We cannot modify or provide support for external HTML code. If you have questions or concerns about the embedded feature, or require support for the widget, you’ll need to contact the company that supplied the code.