Bandzoogle offers a built-in Events feature to display your shows. Although the Events feature can be placed on more than one page, it will display the same events across all pages where it appears. If you’d like to use the Google Calendar widget instead, you can easily add it to your website. Google Calendar can be used to display different calendars of events.
How to add a Google Calendar to your website:
- Login to calendar.google.com
- In the left-pane calendar list, click the downward-pointing arrow next to the calendar you want to embed
Select ‘Calendar settings’
Note: You can also click the Settings link at the bottom of the calendar list, then click the name of the calendar.
Under ‘Embed this Calendar’, copy the embed code
Note: To customize the size, color, and navigation options, click the ‘Customize the color, size, and other options’ link before copying the embed code.
Log in to your Bandzoogle account
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’ and open the page on which you’ll be working
- Click ‘Add feature’
- Select the ‘HTML Code’ feature
- Use the placement arrows on that page to set the feature’s location
- Paste the Google Calendar embed code into the text box
- Click ‘Save’
- The Google Calendar embed code places a Google widget on your website. Since this is not a Bandzoogle feature it will not skin to the style/colors you have chosen for your website. For a more cohesive look, use Bandzoogle’s built-in Events feature.
- We cannot modify or provide support for external HTML code. If you have questions or concerns about the embedded feature, or require support for the widget, you’ll need to contact the company that supplied the code.