Your website footer is the bottom section of your website. This is generally where you will include copyright or contact information. For terms of service we recommend using our Terms option.
How to add or edit your website footer:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’
- Select ‘Site-wide settings’ below your list of pages
- Select ‘Footer’
- Enter the text you want displayed
- Click ‘Save’
Best practice: Keep the footer area simple and uncluttered. Stick with your name, copyright message, and contact information.
Adding a copyright symbol
- PC: Alt + 0169 (Press and hold the Alt key while typing 0169 on your keyboard)
- Mac: Option + g (Press and hold the Option key while typing g on your keyboard)