The best way to generate income through your website is by using Bandzoogle’s Store and Music features. If you would also like to receive donations, you can add a specific button to your website for this.
How to add a ‘Donation’ feature to your website:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Add Feature’
- Select the ‘Donation’ feature
- Use the placement arrows on that page to set the feature’s location
- Gray arrow: Places the feature within that existing section or into a new column.
- Blue arrow: Places the feature into a new section.
- Assign the currency
- Choose your country
- Connect to Paypal
- Enter your PayPal account email address.
- Click ‘Save’
Note: The Donation feature settings work with the same payment settings as your Store and Music features. Changing the PayPal account and ‘Thank you’ message here will update your PayPal account for all sales features.