The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
You can use pixel data to:
- Make sure your ads are being shown to the right people
- Build advertising audiences
- Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools
With Bandzoogle, we make it easy to integrate this pixel into your website.
How to add a Facebook pixel to your website:
To create your pixel ID.
- Go to the ‘Facebook Pixel with Bandzoogle’ page
- Click ‘Connect Account’
- Click ‘Get Started’ next to ‘Facebook Pixel’
- Click ‘Set Up With Bandzoogle’
- From the ‘Go to Settings’ page, click ‘Continue’
- From the ‘Paste Pixel ID’ page, copy the pixel ID number from step 2
To add that Facebook conversion pixel to your site, follow these steps:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click ‘Pages’ on the left side of the screen
- Select ‘Site-wide settings’ below the list of pages
- Click ‘Facebook pixel’ in the settings pane on the left
Paste the pixel ID number into the Facebook Pixel box
Note: Do not include the period after the string of numbers
To verify that your Facebook pixel is working:
- From the Facebook Pixel ‘Paste Pixel ID’ page, click ‘Continue’
From the ‘Verify Connection’ page, send test traffic to your website
- The best way to check whether your pixel is working properly is by placing a test order on your own site (which is also be a great way to review the user experience).
- From the ‘Confirmation’ page, click ‘Download Pixel Helper’ (Optional, but recommended)
- The Facebook Pixel Helper is a troubleshooting tool that helps you find out if your pixel is working correctly. It's a Chrome plugin you can use to see if there's a Facebook pixel installed on a website, check for errors, and understand the data coming from an installed pixel.
- Click ‘Close’
Note: We cannot modify or provide support for external code or a pixel ID. If you have questions or concerns about the pixel code, you’ll need to contact Facebook Support.