All Bandzoogle templates are mobile-responsive. This means they’re designed to display nicely on all devices, regardless of screen size. Your website will automatically adjust to any display size, to look great on desktop and mobile devices.
Mobile responsiveness is important because:
- The number of people visiting websites from mobile devices is higher compared to desktop, so:
- The mobile experience must be seamless,
- Content must be easy to find, and
- Making a purchase must be simple.
- Google boosts mobile-friendly pages in mobile search rankings and punishes sites that aren’t mobile-friendly by placing them lower in mobile search results.
How to preview your website’s appearance for a mobile device:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab click ‘View Site’ in the top right corner
- Click the mobile icon next to the ‘Edit your site’ button in the upper right corner
How to adjust the mobile device header image placement:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click your header image
- Click ‘Crop’ in the left-hand pane
- Drag the blue dot (Focal Point Tool) to the location on the image that you want to remain in view when the image displays on a smaller device
- Above the image click the ‘Tablet preview’ or the ‘Mobile preview’ button to view the placement
- Click the ‘Desktop Overview’ button to re-adjust until you are satisfied with the placement
- Click ‘Save’