Facebook Video is a great tool for promoting your music. Once your video is recorded it can easily be added to your website. This allows you to direct fans to your site and away from the distractions of social media.
How to embed a Facebook Video on your website:
- Starting on your Facebook video page, click the … (three dots) in the top right corner of the video frame
- Select ‘Embed’ and copy the code provided
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab in your Bandzoogle control panel, open the page on which you want the video to appear
- Click ‘Add Feature’ and select the ‘HTML Code’ feature
- Use the placement arrows on that page to set the feature’s location
- Paste the embed code into the HTML code field
- Click ‘Save’
- We cannot modify or provide support for external HTML code. If you have questions or concerns about the embedded feature, or require support for the widget, you’ll need to contact the company that supplied the code.
- Widgets, videos (including embedded YouTube players), and music players do not function in campaigns sent through the Mailing List tab. Most email programs block the the scripts required for them to run. As an alternative, we recommend placing a thumbnail image of the video into the campaign, and linking it to YouTube directly, or linking it to a page on your website where the video is embedded. Linking to a site page directs visitors from their email account to your website, which could result in them making a purchase!