Your membership plan level can be changed at any time, no matter which of our plans you currently use. For example, you may not yet need the sales tools to sell download codes. In that case you could start with our Standard plan and move up to our Pro plan when you’re ready.
How to change your plan:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- Select ‘Account Details’ from the dropdown menu
- Click the ’change plan’ button in the ‘Plan & Billing’ section
- Click the green button for the plan you’d like to use
- Select a monthly or annual subscription cycle
- Both monthly and annual payment subscriptions renew automatically.
- All annual subscriptions automatically include a 2-month discount, so you would be paying the equivalent of 10 months of a monthly subscription.
- Click ‘Subscribe’
Note: Our payment processor, Stripe, can only charge the full price of the monthly or annual payment subscription you're switching to. It will automatically refund any unused portion of the previous payment on your account within 5 business days. The recurring billing date on the account will change to the date of the most recent payment.