You can easily change the credit card used for your membership subscription at any time. Once updated the new payment method will be used for the next monthly or annual payment.
Accepted card types (credit, debit, and prepaid)
- USA: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club
- Australia, Canada, Europe, and Japan: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
How to update your payment method:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- Select ‘Account Details’ from the dropdown menu
- Select ‘Update payment source’
- Enter your new credit card information
- Click ‘Save’
- If you have an email subscription you will need to update that payment source separately using the same steps above.
- We are unable to accept payment by Paypal, cash, money order, or check.
- We are unable to accept payment by email, live chat, or telephone.
You can also access your payment method from your Bandzoogle main dashboard. Here’s how:
- Log in to Bandzoogle or, if you’re logged in, click on the BZ (Home) icon in the top left of your control panel
- Click on ‘Account Details’ in the ‘Quick Links’ area
- Follow the steps listed above