Bandzoogle offers a 30-day free trial so you can try out all of our templates and features. This will allow you time to build your website and get comfortable with our tools. At the end of the free trial period you can upgrade to one of our three membership plans to keep your site active.
This help article includes plan information, plan cost, and frequently asked questions about our services.
How much does Bandzoogle cost?
We offer three plans. You can pay monthly or annually. If you pay for the year in advance you get a discount:
- Lite: $9.95 per month, or $99.50 per year
- Standard: $14.95 per month, or $149.50 per year
- Pro: $19.95 per month, or $199.50 per year
Want to try out building a website for 30 days before committing to a paid plan? Sign up for a free trial now.
- Both monthly and annual payment subscriptions renew automatically.
- There are no contracts so you can change plans at any time.
- You can learn more about upgrading to our membership plans in the ‘Upgrading and Publishing Your Site’ help article.
- All three of our plans include the following:
- Friendly customer support 7 days a week
- One free custom domain name
- Website hosting
- Unlimited bandwidth
- All mobile ready templates
- Template customization tools
- Zero commission fees on sales
- Fan data through built-in reports or Google Analytics
- SEO Tools
- SSL security
- EPK Page
Plus all the following features:
- Music: Stream or sell music tracks, albums, or EPs. Provide sharing links so visitors can post your music to various social media platforms.
- Site Wide Player: Display a music player at the bottom of all pages on your site. This plays continuously as visitors navigate through pages.
- Calendar: Add a list of upcoming or past shows in one of three display options.
- Blog: Add a blog to your website. Add podcasts or videos to blog posts. The RSS feed allows visitors to subscribe to your blog. You can also add external blog feeds to automatically import posts from external sites (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.).
- Video: Embed a video from YouTube or Vimeo. You can use embed codes from other video streaming services here as well.
- Photo Gallery: Display a thumbnail gallery or slideshow of images. Images are enlarged when clicked.
- Mailing List Signup Form: Add a field to your site where visitors can sign up to receive your newsletters.
- Title: Add a nicely formatted title above any other feature on your page.
- Text: Add and format text, links, and lists.
- Image: Add a single image to a page.
- Image and Text: Add preformatted image and text layouts.
- Quote: Display a quote or testimonial in a large font within quotation marks. You can add a source and a link.
- My Sites: Display a list of icons that link to various social media and external music store platforms.
- Custom Form: Add a form with various input fields, option buttons,and checkboxes. Form submissions are automatically sent to you by email.
- Tip Jar: Use the Tip Jar to gather tips from your fans.
- Guestbook: Add a message board to encourage visitors to post comments, create a profile, and upload an avatar that displays next to their guestbook messages.
- Forum: Add a forum to allow visitors to create topics for discussion and post messages.
- Donation: Add a donation button to your website.
- Poll: Survey site visitors by offering a multiple choice question. Votes are automatically tallied and displayed to the visitor after they respond.
- Twitter: Display a Twitter widget that lists your Twitter feed.
- Bandcamp Player: Add a Bandcamp player (with songs and albums) that matches your website design. Fans can preview tracks directly on your website, and click on the Buy button to make purchases through Bandcamp.
- Bandsintown: Add a Bandsintown feature with your events.
- GigSalad Quote Form: Add a GigSalad form that allows fans to request a quote to book you or your band.
- GigSalad Review: Add a GigSalad widget displaying your most recent GigSalad reviews.
- Airbit: Add an Airbit player that matches your site design and allows fans to preview and buy tracks directly on your website.
- File List: Display a link to any files you upload. You can add a custom name and description next to the file link.
- Flash: Add an SWF-formatted flash file to your site.
The Lite plan is generally for those just starting out who need a just few pages. The Lite plan allows:
- 10 pages
- 10 audio track uploads
- 100 photos
- 100 mailing list members in your mailing list database
- 500 emails sent per day
The Standard plan is for those working on promoting and building their fanbase. The Standard plan allows:
- 20 pages
- 50 audio track uploads
- 500 photos
- 1000 mailing list members in your mailing list database
- 1000 emails sent per day
Plus the option to sell physical merchandise:
- Store: Sell physical products and services directly from your website.
The Pro plan is for established bands and musicians who need unlimited sales and promotion tools. The Pro plan allows:
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited audio track uploads
- Unlimited photos
- Unlimited mailing list members in your mailing list database
- 4000 emails sent per day
In addition to the Store feature you also receive the following:
- Sell digital files: Video, PDF, media files, etc. sold directly from your website
- Inventory tracking: For physical merch sales
- Sell event tickets: Built-in ticketing lets you sell directly to your fans. They instantly get a printable ticket via email. You get a secure, mobile-friendly guest list.
- Music download codes: Give fans secure access to download one of your tracks or albums. Print codes on stickers and give them away with your merch, broadcast them to your email list, or print professional cards to sell digital albums at gigs.
- Album pre-orders: Sell your album now, release it when you’re ready.
- Soundscan reporting: Music sales through your website can be reported to Nielsen SoundScan. That means website sales will give you a chance at charting on Billboard charts.
- Upload custom fonts: You can upload any fonts you own.
- Video headers: Make your website header more animated by uploading a video to your header space.
- Advanced mailout reports: In the mailing list, the Standard plan will show you the number of people who read, did not read, or bounced for a specific mailout. The pro plan includes this information, plus details on which people clicked which links (their email addresses, and date of the click), and the number of people who opened a specific mailout on a specific date - all in organized in an easy-to-read graphic format.
- No Bandzoogle branding: Removes the ‘Powered by Bandzoogle’ link in your website footer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the free trial limits? During the 30-day free trial you can upload 5 audio files and send 10 mailing list messages per day. Your trial site is password protected. Visitors can view your site using your unique password, available in your Account Details.
I’m not ready to upgrade, can I come back later? If you reach the end of your trial period and you’re not ready to upgrade, you can come back later. The website content will stay intact, but offline, for 3 years.
Can I upgrade to a paid plan before my free trial is over? Once you upgrade from the free trial to a paid plan, you lose any time left in the trial period but you gain all of the great membership perks!
Can I choose my own website address? Yes! During the free trial period, your website is available online through your projectname.bandzoogle.com trial address and your unique password. Once you upgrade you can register a custom domain name. ‘Bandzoogle’ will not be in your domain name on a paid plan.
I have a domain registered somewhere else. Can I use it on Bandzoogle? Yes. It's easy to set up existing domains. Once you upgrade to a paid plan we'll guide you through the process.
Will I own the free domain name you register? Yes. After 60 days of membership you can move your domain anywhere you like, free of charge.
Can I move my existing website design to Bandzoogle? Because the sitebuilder and features work around our template system, it is not possible to upload your own website. You can rebuild it here using our premade templates and modern themes.
What types of payments do you accept? Accepted card types (credit, debit, and prepaid) are: - USA: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. - Australia, Canada, Europe, and Japan: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- We are unable to accept payment by Paypal, cash, money order, or check.
- We are unable to accept payment by email, live chat, or telephone.
What currency will I be charged for my membership? All Bandzoogle service prices are listed in USD.