Whether you’re a record label, website designer, or someone juggling multiple projects, you may need more than one website. Bandzoogle’s tools and features work well for any purpose, and you can easily build several websites with us. To keep your account organized, you can manage multiple websites using the same login email address and password.
How to add a new website to your account:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- Select ‘Account Details’ from the dropdown menu
- Enter the new project name and click the ‘Create new website’ button
- Complete the trial setup
This will start a free 30 day trial for your new website. Once this new site is upgraded to a paid plan, it will be billed separately.
Note: In order to create an additional website, your first site must be on a paid plan. Additional websites cannot be created on accounts that are using the Free Trial plan.
How to access websites linked through the same login account:
- From the ‘Edit Content’ tab, click the arrow next to your username in the top right corner
- In the dropdown menu, click the name of the website you’d like to access
Note: To permanently delete a site from your account, or to switch ownership of an account, please contact our support team by email at email@example.com or through the ‘Help’ tab in your Bandzoogle account.