Bandzoogle is growing, and we're looking for a new member to join our support team.
Providing knowledgeable, friendly, and timely support is one of the key parts of our service. As a support team member, you'll help bands around the world via email and chat to build great websites for their music. You'll troubleshoot technical issues from domains to HTML, email to audio. And when called on, fire up Photoshop to give hands-on help to tweak their website to look its best.
This position will begin as part-time (20 hours/week), but will expand to full time in future. Like all Bandzooglers, we work from home.
- Experience building a website on Bandzoogle.
- Intermediate HTML/CSS and Photoshop skills.
- Understanding of image, audio, and video formats for the web.
- Understanding of domains and email (DNS, MX records, SMTP etc).
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively from home.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Available evenings/weekends.
- Able to to attend weekly Google Hangouts with the team on East coast time.
Why work with us?
- You'll be helping bands from around the world to succeed.
- A competitive hourly wage, plus bonuses based on performance.
- Paid training.
- A low stress, fun work environment.
- The fast pace of a startup, backed by a 10 year established web business.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Customer support" Let us know why you'd be a good fit for this position. Send us any URLs of sites you've built on Bandzoogle or elsewhere.