There’s one thing I know for sure: As much as I embrace the DIY (do it yourself) lifestyle, I also know the power of relationships. You can’t build a music career, or anything else, without support and help from lots of other people.
1) Touch base with someone
2) Make a networking hit list
3) Come up with a collaboration plan
4) Go old school with your gratitude
Bob Baker is the author of three books in the “Guerrilla Music Marketing” series, along with many other books and promotion resources for DIY artists, managers and music biz pros.
Build a stunning band website and store in minutes
- Promote your music on your own unique website.
- Sell music & merch directly to your fans. Keep 100%.
- Grow your fan base with built-in marketing tools.
Free 30 day trial, no credit card needed.