We’re heading to the New Music Seminar in New York City which is taking place from June 17-20 at Webster Hall (125 East 11th Street). We’ll have a table set up where we’ll be giving free website reviews for musicians attending the conference on June 18 & 19, and we’re also organizing 2 free workshops that anyone can attend:
Website Demolition Derby
In association with Folk Alliance International, we’ll be presenting another “Website Demolition Derby” on Monday June 18th from 6:00 - 7:30 PM at The Living Room (in Googie's Lounge): http://www.livingroomny.com/googies
Our panel of experts will do live reviews of audience members' websites and advise them on their online presence. As always, we have instructed them to be honest and ruthless. Confirmed panelists: David Dufresne (Bandzoogle), Dave Cool (Bandzoogle), Ariel Hyatt (Cyber PR), Emily White (Whitesmith Entertainment / Readymade Records), Benji Rogers (Pledge Music) and Corey Zaloom (FanBridge).
Online Strategy Workshop for Musicians
On Tuesday, June 19th from 6:00 - 7:30 PM we’ll be presenting an Online Strategy Workshop for Musicians (also in association with Folk Alliance International) at The Living Room (in Googie's Lounge): http://www.livingroomny.com/googies
This session will be an informal and informative roundtable and Q&A about the Big Bad Internet. Come have a drink, ask your questions. Confirmed panelists: David Dufresne (Bandzoogle), Dave Cool (Bandzoogle), Jason Loomis (Cyber PR), Emily White (Whitesmith Entertainment / Readymade Records), Benji Rogers (Pledge Music) and Ben Markowitz (FanBridge).
Want to attend the New Music Seminar Opening Night Party?
The New Music Seminar is having their opening night party on Sunday, June 17th 6:30 pm at Webster Hall, and we have a few extra guestlist spots available! You can come hang out with the Bandzoogle crew and schmooze with speakers and performers from the conference. So if you’re a Bandzoogle member in the New York City area and want to join us at the opening night party, email dcool[at]bandzoogle[dot]com by Thursday, June 7.
Get 20% Off Registration with our Promo Code
And if you’re thinking “hey, this conference sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun” and decide to attend, visit this link to register then use our discount code to save 20%: NMSNYBZ2374
ABOUT NEW MUSIC SEMINAR
The music business is growing again. This is great news for artists and creators of all kinds! A continuous stream of new opportunities and technologies makes it easier than ever for artists to get more exposure and make more money in new ways. The New Music Seminar is the meeting place for those who are creating the new music industry: YOU. Get in front of the top tier music industry professionals, meet companies that are actively supporting new music, and learn about digital solutions that help artists create, expose and monetize in new and innovative ways. Companies like IHeartRadio, Spotify, SoundExchange, Apple, Google/YouTube, Facebook, Microsoft, ReverbNation, Pandora, Sirius/XM, Topspin, Rhapsody and many more are changing the music landscape in radical new ways. The music business resurrection begins at the New Music Seminar. For information on this year's event, the speakers attending, registration and more, go to www.NewMusicSeminar.com.
Register now! You'll automatically be enrolled to win a Gibson Les Paul Studio Guitar!!
- The NMS is the only internationally-recognized music event that offers such close proximity to the top echelon of new music industry leaders, structured to allow maximum time to directly connect, exchange ideas, and build relationships.
- With laser-focused discussions and keynote presentations, the NMS exposes you to hundreds of new, innovative, money-making concepts in just 2 days.
- No other event provides such valuable support materials: The New Music Business Guidebook is loaded with important information on maximizing your exposure and revenue and "do's and don'ts" from industry leaders, as well as lists of essential websites
- The NMS speakers, the industry’s most successful label execs, A&R heads, managers, agents, songwriters, producers, and video makers will share their insight re the current state of the industry and what the future holds.
- The SoundExchange Digital Broadcast Summit is the first-ever congregation of top digital music programmers. This is an unprecedented event, one that brings together broadcast partners from online and over-the-air for a revealing look at music exposure in 2012. From iHeartRadio to Pandora to Slacker, Amazon, Spotify, Mog, Rhapsody, Zune, and everyone in between; they will all be there.
- Learn how artists, managers and labels are using emerging technology and delivery platforms to grow their business, and make money.
Hope to see many of you there!