This month the Bandzoogle support team proudly accepts their first Stevie Award for “Front Line Customer Service Team of the Year.” We’ve always taken so much pride in providing our members with the best possible, personalized support we can and this award is a nice testament to that.
We’re a team of musicians who truly care about helping fellow musicians succeed using Bandzoogle. Around the clock, we’re always here to help you create a music website you can be proud of.
To help you get to know us a bit better, here are some fun facts you may or may not know about the people who respond to your emails and pop up when you start a live chat.
Fun facts about the team
1. We’ve been a completely virtual company for our entire 17 year existence. Each member of the support team works from their home office and we’re scattered around the world.
2. We have support team members located in 6 different countries, including Argentina, New Zealand, Costa Rica, and Italy.
3. Every member of the support team is a musician, or has been involved in the music industry in some way (either currently or in their past).
4. On average our team members play 4 instruments each and practice 13 hours a week.
5. We collectively perform in 19 bands, with 170 years of combined experience in the industry.
7. Luis is a drummer who actively plays gigs down in Argentina.
9. Hailey was pretty involved in the Noise Music scene over the years, taking part in a few improvised noise ensembles.
10. As a radio presenter, Julia’s show on CKUT was voted third ‘Best Radio Show’ in the 2020 Best of Montreal poll.
11. Support Manager Joe was a singer for well over a decade in Metal and Hard Rock groups around Montreal and also has experience managing and booking bands.
12. Support Manager Adam was the keyboardist for the 90s experimental rock group Acid Test. He has also opened for acts such as Grace Jones, Nine Inch Nails, and the Sugarcubes (bjork).
13. Our CEO Stacey was the first ever head of support!
14. Since we’re a remote company, the team has a yearly meetup (pandemic permitting). This is the one time of year where most of our team flies in to one place and gets to see each other in person and hang out.
15. If you’d like to get personalized feedback on your site from one of our team members, you can contact us to request a site review! They’re completely free, and we’ll get back to you within a few days with our thoughts on what you’ve put together so far and what we think you could add or tweak moving forward.
16. We regularly share the music we’re listening to, and new gear we’ve purchased and experimented in our communication channels, which helps us be a close team.
We hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about us! Our team is accessible almost 24 hours a day either through live chat or by email, and we’ve also created a database of help articles that we hope will help every musician use our built-in direct-to-fan tools.
We look forward to hearing from you and lending a hand, offering some feedback or answering any questions you have.
Create a website to sell music, merch, and more with our support team helping you every step of the way. Try Bandzoogle now.
Build a stunning band website and store in minutes
- Promote your music on your own unique website.
- Sell music & merch directly to your fans. Keep 100%.
- Grow your fan base with built-in marketing tools.
Free 30 day trial, no credit card needed.